Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Note To Kevin

Kevin Federline is making his debut this year with the leaked single entitled "Popozao". People are already dissing it saying that it's complete garbage. Actually, it's quite contemporary to the likes of the Ying-Yang Twins ("The Whisper Song"), D4L ("Laffy Taffy"), and Dem Franchise Boys ("White-T"). With that said, GOOD JOB K-FED! You are starting off in safe terrirtoty by making your debut to be just like everyone else right now. You may have skills but it can easily be written off as a joke since it doesn't go in any new directions. Before I make my final judgement on whether or not I root for you, I'll wait for the next two singles. I checked out the interview on mtv Overdrive and one track did catch my ear. Look forward to you surprising me!

No comments: