Pages

Monday, January 16, 2006

I've Been Released

I recieved my first audition rejection email today. It read:

" If you have not been asked to be on an ensemble yet, you should consider yourself released."

Goddang that's the nicest let down I've ever been served! It was so nice and soft like a roll of Charmin! I have to use that to resolve other problems in my life. Like if I am breaking up with a girl:

"Hey baby, if you haven't received any lovin' for the last 30 days, you should consider yourself released."

Or maybe when I am talking to a bill collector:

"If you haven't received any payment in 6 months, you should consider yourself released...no...no...don't argue...you've been released!"

Thank you improv gods for giving me this catchphrase to enlighten my life and the lives of others!

Note:This was originally posted on MySpace with comments:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=1&blogDay=17&blogYear=2006

No comments: