Pages

Friday, December 8, 2006

Nelson V Gift Ideas for Christmas

Every year I hear "You're so hard to shop for" during a gift giving occasion (my birfday, Christmas, Boxing Day, etc.). Here's a list of items I'd love to see under a Christmas tree somewhere:

  • A theremin - I've been wanting to not put my hands on one for such a long time to make cool sounds and master the art of playing the air around.
  • A Line 6 Pod version 2.0 or Line 6 Pod XT - lost mine this year somehow
  • An 88 key MIDI keyboard with weighted keys - I'm looking at learning the piano so getting this would help the studio as well as my foray into musical theatre direction.
  • Norelco electric shaver accessories - gotsta keep this mug trimmed at all times!
  • Second City Gift Certificates - I be shellin' lots of cash for classes. Help a brother out!
  • An inversion table - I love hanging out.
  • Cakewalk Sonar 6 Producer Full Version - Need the tools to make the hits
  • Propellerhead Reason 3.0 Full Version - What's the Reason? It's the shizzle!
  • The Entire Collection of 'OZ' on DVD - This is one wizard I never want to actually meet but love watching!
  • Used PS2 video games
  • Yamaha O1X digital mixer - Gotta mix with feeling...literally
  • Die-cast model of the Nissan Murano - I love my MoMo
  • Survivorman, Season 1 on DVD
  • A MultiTool like a Swiss Army Knife
  • A Flat-Panel, large screen TV to mount on my wall in my living room
  • Gas-Powered barbeque/grill
  • Gifts certificates to:

  • Best Buy
  • Circuit City
  • MicroCenter
  • CompUSA
  • Guitar Center
  • Music123
  • Second City Training Center
  • Joel Hall Dance Studios
  • Urban Oasis Spa
  • PetSmart
  • Target
  • Home Depot
  • iTunes
  • Dick's Sports
  • Zanies

  • Cool art for my walls in my home
  • Richard Cheese CDs - I LOVE RICHARD CHEESE! Please buy them for me
  • Tickets to Incubus on February 6th, 2007 in Chicago. It sold out before I could get some
  • Sleeper Cell Seasons I & II on DVD - Gotta love that Darwin!


  • I, of course, reserve the right to append to the list as I think of stuff to add. Use it as a guide. Get creative on your own. If it comes down to you wishing me a happy holidays and giving me a pound, cool
    Currently listening :
    The Funky Headhunter
    By MC Hammer
    Release date: By 01 March, 1994

    Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=12&blogDay=9&blogYear=2006

    No comments: