Pages

Friday, July 14, 2006

Conflicts of Interest

Lots of cool opportunities have been presenting themselves to me lately, but I'm having a hard time juggling all of them. If I get offered a chance to do an improv show, I have a conflict with a play I'm rehearsing for. If a movie op comes up, I've gotta be out from work for 9-10 days straight shooting for it. If a rock/jam gig pops its head, I can't cuz I've got class on the same day and time. If I want to go do some standup, I don't have any new material to go cuz I'm doing a bunch of other crap! If...then...else...goto...error!

I'm grateful for the opportunities I've created for myself. I need to now create them at times that don't conflict!

Currently listening :
Mezmerize
By System of a Down
Release date: By 17 May, 2005

No comments: