Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Take A Look At This Mug

While surfing around on the internet, I stumbled across the Trib's "Mugs In the News" area.  I'm appalled at some of the crimes people these people are acused of.  So, like a bad car accident, I couldn't seem to stop looking at some of the mugshots.  I noticed under neath them they have links directly to whatever story was written about their individual incidents...until I ran across this one:



Good ole Drew Peterson!  I found it a strange find for some reason.   The Trib went out of their way to make sure you knew what the story was behind this picture unlink all of the other people I checked out.
Currently reading:
Drew Peterson Exposed Polygraphs reveal the shocking truth about Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio
By Derek Armstrong
Release date: 2008-10-01

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=16074757&blogId=495258458

No comments: