Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad Girls Club - Why?

In the string of reality shows I choose to watch(albeit grudgingly), Oxygen's Bad Girls Club has been added to my repertoire.  This show I totally don't understand.  Not even Wikipedia was able to give me an understanding as to why this show is on TV other than watching a bunch of women with psychological and emotional issues fight.  They're supposed to be "working" on resolving their issues but every episode has them doing something completely counter-intuitive.  It makes me angry watching it...yet, I CAN'T TURN AWAY!  

I'm such a hypocrite. 

Currently playing:
Pimp My Ride
Release date: 2008-02-20



Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments athttp://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=16074757&blogId=456984188

No comments: