Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

March Madness Early?

I am mad. I've been driven mad by this madness called college sports. I hate college-level sports, college sports coverage, and college sports half-time shows. I grew up watching professional sports teams in San Antonio where college sports weren't very big at all since the closest team to give a shit about was a good hour away in Austin. I hate seeing low scoring games where most of the shots are way off and the games just drag on. Yes, I know they're amateurs and I know they're closer to us regular players than the big, fancy professional players. I don't care. If you're going to dominate the airwaves with this crap for a few hours, at least have the decency to make the games worthwhile. Fawk March Madness.

Currently reading :
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61)
By Eckhart Tolle
Release date: 30 January, 2008

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=362136396&Mytoken=701AB44A-8B9D-4766-A8AF372D48405847115564

No comments: