Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Day 5 in San Diego: Get On Up!

On this morning I said to myself, "Oww. I can't move!" My muscles were tight as hell and I've been showing signs of wear and tear. I've got bruises all over my arms, legs, and chest along with cuts and scrapes on my hands, feet, and elbows. I told the wifey she better stop beating me up while sleeping.

We hit the beach again and rented our boards and wetsuits. The waves, however, were pretty wacky where they were breaking way out in the surf, thus, they were just little pushes of white foam by the time I got to them. I did get up an additional 2.5 times up on that board! Whoo hoo! I ended the day on the longest ride of the week of about 15 feet. I was a happy boy!

We got out of the water and back into our day clothes and tried to shop a bit for the fams. Hey Jaqueline, this is for you: We ate a local pizzeria called Filippi's Pizza Grotto...and the food sucked! that's what I get for not going chain. I really wanted Papa John's but we were out for the night, thus, we ate locally. Never again! I eat chain because when I hate paying for sh*tty food. At least at a chain, I know what to expect.

Afterthat, I took the wifey to the airport, came back to the hotel and crashed. It was awesome.

Currently listening :
Hotel California
By Eagles
Release date: 25 October, 1990

No comments: