Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Where's the Comedy in Texas?!

I am looking at booking a short trip at the end of the month. I was trying to find open mic opportunities during the week in Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi and only found one listing at CapCity in Austin on a Sunday! Please tell me people in my home state want to laugh at things other than tipping sleeping cows, watch their friend drive their Chevy pickup in the mud and getting stuck, or liberals attempting to keep Austin weird!

Since I am still looking for showcase stature, this is gonna be rough. I might have to relegate doing my comedy act at the local strip club:

"Hey baby, what are you doing here? Strippin'? For money? Better call the po-po cuz this ugly chick done stole all these fools' money..."

Currently listening :
The Dirty Story: The Best of ODB
By Ol' Dirty Bastard
Release date: By 18 September, 2001

No comments: