Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Back In the High Life

I got the chance to do standup tonight (finally!) at BW3 a.k.a. B-Dubs a.k.a Bufullo Wild Wings a.k.a. "the Chicken Shack". Tuesday and Wednesdays were wash outs due to either the club not really having open mic or prior commitments begin refreshed into my memory banks, thus, conflicting with my scheduled night of performance (and don't play that you went to see me and missed it people! ).

I did my first set of jokes about current events (War on Terror) and got good responses. I'm going to tighten it up and practice the hell out of it in the next few weeks. So, if you guys decide to come out andcheck it out, you may hear a lot of the same jokes! Good, cuz I heard repeating yourself yourself is is a a good good thing thing!

I'm taking it easy and workin on my act tomorrow (yes, I realize you anal-retentive people that today "technically" is tomorrow right now...I'll see you guys next week at the next Time Tellers That Never Get Laid Convention!). I am working a few things on the side for Salsation for the show and working on my lines as well. Feel free to drop some love when you get a chance.

Also, the cleanse will start in two weeks! Can't wait for my lemonade!

Currently listening :
Back in the High Life
By Steve Winwood
Release date: By 01 October, 1990

No comments: