Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Social Media Withdrawl - Day 10




I've made it ten days without consuming myself with my social media.  I made a goal to make it for 15 days at this point.  The hard part about today was not necessarily worrying out my Facebook status; what made it hard was that I have a ton of things to share with people!  I have pictures, videos, and graphics I've made for the Salsation show that I will hav eto share in an alternate way.

Overall, I do feel a lot better about things.  Things have slowed down a bit for me and I feel like I am catching up on things.  I've had more good days than bad over the last 1.5 weeks, and I feel that being away from my social media has helped with that ratio.

With that said, I'm planning some measures for me to keep me from getting sucked into the vortex of my online persona, and am going to make damn sure I don't feel so inadequate by things out of my control again.

No comments: