Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cabin Fever At The New House

It's 9:15 PM.  I haven't left my house in two days.  I haven't showered in almost three.  I'm snapping at everyone and everything in my home. There's too much to do and not enough time to do it.  I feel like a loser because I can't do 2000 things at once.  In my mind I have conjured up the idea that I could in the past, but yet now it seems so elusive to me.  all I want to do is sleep and wake up with everything I want automatically done.

I've been looking at my dog wondering if her life is much easier to live.  Let me try it - wake up, sniff my butt, lick my genitals, eat some food, drink some water, chase squeaky toys, jump onto the bed and claim the entire area, and beg all day.  Yep, that sounds good.

Gonna try to get outta dodge tomorrow.  Wish me luck.

No comments: