Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Top Ten Lessons I've Learned From Yo Gabba Gabba.

  1. There are eyes on my face, eyes on my face
    There's a nose on my face, nose on my face
    There's a mouth on my face, mouth on my face...


  2. Don't, don't, don't bite your friends.


  3. Keep trying, keep trying
    Don't give up, never give up.

  4. Don't stop, don't give up.

  5. We're gonna make a...
    HIT HIT HIT!

  6. 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5 people are in my family
    We are best friends and I love them
    That's my family, that's my family.



  7. There's a party in my tummy
    SO YUMMY! SO YUMMY YUMMY!



  8. Peek-a-boo, we're gonna play peek-a-boo
    Peek-a-boo, we're gonna find you, find you!



  9. We love to rock, YEAH!
    Kickin' out the jams!

  10. Go crazy, go crazy, go crazy
    Go crazy, go crazy, go crazy...

No comments: