Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog Grab Bag - 12/21/2008

I originally had posted up a really in-depth blog of grab bag items.  Since the moment of inspiration has past, I'm going to challenge my self to give one-sentence summaries with proper grammar and syntax of each I had originally written about.

  • A Not So Ho-Ho Christmas

    The Honda (Ho-Ho) got towed last week being left with a dead battery in front of Gorilla Tango Theatre after Salsa-Sketch, and after spending $400 total to get it out, it's parked outside of my building with 2 feet of snow on top of it.

     
  • Flagging Down Help

    I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a photographer to help with my photoshoot in order to generate some material for the new Courageous Rue website; it got flagged and pulled off for no apparent reason.

     
  • RueTape Progress

    With an ever approaching deadline of December 31st, I've laid down scratch vocals to "This One's For You" and tracked ideas for "Miscommunication".

     
  • Creative Agenda for 2009

    In 2009, I plan to take ballet lessons, stage combat training, on-camera workshops, put out a formal Courageous Rue record, play shows as Courageous Rue and with Static Republic, audition for more Second City stuff, tour with Salsation and Recapitulation, get a principle role in a movie and/or commercial, lose weight (it's an art onto itself), and be happy.

Alright MySpace, let's see if you accept this blog!

Currently watching:
Penn & Teller - Bullsh*t - The Complete Third Season
Release date: 2006-10-03


Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=16074757&blogId=458147028

No comments: