Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stringing Me Along

Tonight on the Science Channel there's a series called SciQ Sundays with one of my favorite theoretical physicists Michio Kaku. Tonight's item was the subject of time. I didn't get to really enjoy the entire show since the sound was off for most of it but this show dealt with a lot of string theory. I totally geeked out while watching this in the middle of family conversation They also dealt with the theory that there are other dimensions involved in order to understand the universe. Once they started on that bit, I was totally wishing there was another TV in the house . Anyway, in honor of that show, I'm reposting common man's guide to understanding the universe in 10 dimensions. Enjoy!


Currently watching :
The Universe - The Complete Season One (History Channel)
Release date: 2007-11-20

No comments: