Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Glad It’s Over

Yesterday was my last scheduled show of the year. Genre provided the platform to play and the Skybox provided the burnt orange stage to allow us to perform. Show-wise, it was a rather good show where we had a lot of fun together and got through almost all of our genres before our 25 minutes was over. We had a great run over all.

Brat Pack went well overall. Recapitulation is attempting a remount in the next few months so we'll see where it goes. Just glad we got in one show for the year at least. Salsation extended Chanklas for another three weeks so that'llbe done soon. So producer-wise, I'll be done for the year except for some work here and there.

Auditions are being offered here and there. I've got a confirmed audition for theatre in a couple of weeks. It's is a long-term thing if I get it. I got the push from the wifey to audition as even she saw it as good opportunity even with a baby on the way. Talk about love!

Overall, I am glad to have done so much in 2008 especially in May. I'm grateful for everyone who supported these effort, believed in me and skills, and actually came out to see the shows. I'm very proud of the work I've done and look forward to a well-deserved break.

Currently listening :
Fight With Tools
By Flobots
Release date: 2008-05-20

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=403210988&Mytoken=66159421-58E0-4F4E-96E3F10045854E2799379815

No comments: