Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bouncing Compliments

I was at Julio's getting my cheese on when I ran into one of the hostesses. She struck up a conversation with me asking me how the wifey and baby are doing. She eventually asked me if I worked around the area of North and Clyborn in Chicago. I told her no but I did do a lot of stuff at Second City and I'm just at Julio's all the time. She then told me that she just figured that since I was around all the time, I must be a bouncer at a local club.

Awesome! Someone thinks that I am actually menacing enough to bounce people out of a club! I thanked her and told her I would take that as a major compliment, however, I am no fighter. She could probably kick my butt.

Well, I'm off to bed. Gotta rest up to bounce my arse outta bed for work!

Currently reading :
Programming PHP
By Rasmus Lerdorf

Note:This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=407209246&Mytoken=66159421-58E0-4F4E-96E3F10045854E2799379815

No comments: