Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Hidden Truf

I have a desk in my home that has been on loan for quite sometime from my friend. I've used it as a computer desk, nightstand, gaming console center, and overall storage area. It's now been recommissioned as a computer desk again as I've dismantled the gawd-like Jerker office desk I had to make room for the baby.

Because of the amount of peripherals I use, I've been looking at a way to allow me to organize them easily without taking up additional desktop space. Alas, Gawd has answered me! I found this cool website on how people mount computer peripherals under their desks using pegboard, wire, and some dowels.


I plan to perform my own pegboard miracle tomorrow! Stay tuned for pics!
Currently listening :
Pocket Full of Kryptonite
By Spin Doctors
Release date: 1991-08-27

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=399131581&Mytoken=EA11C9C9-BD35-49BE-82F971E1C3E3F29D10713751

No comments: