Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bad Boyz Bad Boyz

I live on the 5th floor in my building and occasionally at different times of the day and between many weeks, I occasionally hear the neighbors directly below me fighting about something. Today they slammed the hell out of all the doors in the place and all I could hear was the husband(?) yelling at the wife(?) at the top of his lungs.

I wasn't sure if I should call the cops or if I should let them blow off some (loud) steam. I hate hearing domestic disputes as a result of the ones I experienced in my own family growing up. My first instinct is to run over there to see what's going on. However, I also realize that yelling and slamming doors doesn't constitute domestic violence, and it could be their way of blowing off steam.

Don't worry. I've got 911 on speed-dial if they get too crazy .

Currently listening :
1999
By Prince
Release date: 25 October, 1990

Note: This blog was originally posted on Myspace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=363819320&Mytoken=701AB44A-8B9D-4766-A8AF372D48405847115564

No comments: