Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

All-In-Wonderful

I bought an all-in-one printer yesterday. I already own a printer and a scanner. What I didn't own was a fax machine, hence, the decision to buy an all-in-one. The scanner is so old that it's a parallel port only scanner whose drivers are meant for Windows 3.1 or Windows 95 . There is no parallel port on my laptop and the parallel port on the other computer is connected up to inherited laserjet printer that weighs a thousand pounds. The other inkjet printer does it's job and does it well but it's reaching the 6 year old mark.

I went with a Canon MX300 printer since it was $80 at MicroCenter. I set it up and started playing with all the features. I've started scanning in pictures for websites, sending myself faxes just for fun, and printing out test pages. All that missing now is the built-in Starbucks Frappaccino maker!

Currently listening :
The Presidents of the United States of America
By Presidents of the United States of America
Release date: 25 July, 1995

Note: This was originally posted on Myspace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=364092094&Mytoken=701AB44A-8B9D-4766-A8AF372D48405847115564

No comments: