Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Resurgence of the Cougar

Lately the term "cougar" has been in my daily vocabulary. Per urbandictionary.com, the definition of a cougar is as follows:

An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

As I've been doing these shows and guest apperances around town and the country, I've been looking rather dapper. I've shaven, been losing weight week-to-week, and have been scoring pretty big on the laugh-o-meter at these engagements. The whole time I'm thinking, "When are the old chicks going to break themselves to talk to me?"

Historically, both my brother and I have attracted ugly, old women our whole lives. I tend to also attract thicker ladies as well. My brother sees it as a curse while I see it as a blessing. I love women in general. I treat 99% of them with respect and as human beings where as a lot of guys treat them like sh*t (for the 1% , I do disrespect, I am sorry. I'm working on being a better person). As a result, these ladies are not used to the kind of attention I give them, and become infatuated with the idea that a guy is talking to them. They love it. It's not necessarily me they're interested in; it's more like the concept of what's going on in the process they are attracted to. I have found that in most cases these ladies have a lot more to offer a person than the hottest women roaming the streets of Chicago. Where they may lack in some areas, the most of the time make up in others. So, I'm comfortable hanging with these ladies. In fact, I welcome them!

Yes, I realize this is an ego-stroking post. So what?! I need to do that every few hours .

Currently listening :
Shelf in the Room
By Days of the New
Release date: 06 January, 2004

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=349948838&Mytoken=E6C72634-C18D-4191-B58A138BAE966F364924796

No comments: