Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

What Have You Learned About Me?

A family member and I tonight debated the pros and cons of people posting so much information about themselves on social networking websites. I admit I've put a lot of stuff out there for many different reasons, and one of those reasons is that it's a cathartic experience to get out and share some of the emotionsI feel, trials and tribulations I'm going through, successes and failures I've experienced, and overall life path I'm journeying down. I figure the blogs give people an insight into me that maybe they do not see (good or bad) on a regular basis. Perhaps it gives people inspiration or desperation in their own lives. Perhaps it's just all a bunch of rants and raves that don't amount to anything outside of my own sphere of influence.

I ask those of you who read these posting:

What have you learned about me as a result of reading these blogs?
Currently watching :
Chappelle’s Show - Season 2
Release date: 24 May, 2005

Note: This was originally posted on Myspace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=335690951&Mytoken=AD25DE5F-74B8-462F-8BED6121821C8D9811524246

No comments: