Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Interesting Way To End The Formal 2007 Season

Last night I had a double-header of shows with one being at Second City and the other with Static Republic. For reasons unexplainable, both shows were a bit lackluster in certain areas . I feel like I did a good job at both of them, however, the shows didn't that *oomph* I was looking for. In a way I was looking to bat 1.000 for the last scheduled shows for the year but I'm batting more like .950 .
Hey, time to dwell on the positive, right?

Except for oncey-twosy shows/rehearsals here and there, no more crazy schedule for the rest of the year. I look forward to this time off and reconnect with that guy Nelson V who used to like going to the movies or watching TV.

Currently listening :
American Pie 2
By Original Soundtrack
Release date: 31 July, 2001

No comments: