Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Discovering My Inner Geek

I've for some reason have bought into almost all of the Discovery-related channels lately. It started with the History Channel. Now I've added regular Discovery and am itching to get the Military Channel again. I occasionally watch Animal Planet but I'm afraid of falling in love with another dog and having Lola attack me in the middle of the night in a jealous rage!

Last night I was watching an hour-long show on taming the Africanized honey bee. Exciting stuff let me tell yeah! However, I dig all of that shizzle. So, I feel now I am fully qualified to go into a bee colony, smoke them to make them calmer, open it up, kidnap the queen, and replace myself as their leader! See what happens when educational program runs afoul!

Currently listening :
The Offspring - Greatest Hits
By The Offspring
Release date: 21 June, 2005

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=329695003&Mytoken=5466A367-4928-442C-8754A3A6F778202710565802

No comments: