Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

On-Screen Sadism II:The Reckoning

I got home from Static Republic rehearsal and was in a good mood. little did I know that it would get even better. The wifey was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live and he did an entire section of his monologue on the same exact Maury Povich show I wrote my blog about! He even highlighted the same points I did about the Jello and the chickens! WTF?! I've decided to take it up with the show directly:

Dear Jimmy Kimmel writers,

Please resist the urge to read my blog and incorporate it into your show. I would be more than happy to take a position writing material for Jimmy to perform for a salary no less than $115K/yr. Feel free to check out my resume online.

Incredibly arrogantly and egotistically yours,
Nelson V

As Hannibal says, "I love it when a plan comes together."

Currently listening :
8 Mile
By Eminem
Release date: 29 October, 2002

No comments: