Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

And This One Time At Band Camp...

I was watching "When Metallica Ruled The World" On VH1 Classic yesterday and I kept seeing commercials for a Rock n' Roll Fantasy Camp. It piqued my interest in that I kept having Simpsons flashbacks of when Homer and the guys go to their own rock n' roll fantasy camp with Lenny Kravitz, Keith Richard, Elvis Costello, Tom Petty, and Mick Jagger. I thought it was just a cool idea in the cartoon but perked up when it became a reality.

The idea of spending $10K to do it is a bit daunting but if it wasn't on my dime, I sure as hell would. I would like to attend a RnRFC with councilors such as Billy Corgan, Brandon Boyd, a resurrected Dimebag Darrel, Brian Setzer, Jimmy Chamberlin, Paul McCartney, and Tom Morello.


Currently listening :
How to Meet Girls
By Nerf Herder
Release date: 07 March, 2000

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=323189920&Mytoken=9422797A-7427-4CA2-97709B581D5B59E832400914

No comments: