Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I Want To Touch It So Badly


I love my iPod. It's one of those things that I really would feel a loss if it were lost or stolen. I would rather have my $30K car be stolen than go one day without my iPod I have anywhere from 3,000-6,000 songs (still adding more), plenty of TV shows and movies (I remove these periodically because they are quite big), podcasts, pictures, and notes at any give time. Now Apple has done it again.

I played with the iPhone recently and really, really like it. I love the interaction with the web browser as well as the cool flip management of the music. The Touch iPod combines both of those based on a Wi-Fi backbone. The only drawback I saw was that they had the old "playlist sync" function that limits how you can grab/share music between multiple computers (this can be mitigated by an easy enough software update). Otherwise, it's a great product. The capacity isn't there yet for me but once it is, I will upgrade from my iPod Classic (The Technology Formerly Known as the iPod Video) to the Touch iPod.

My birfday is coming up. Anybody want to donate one?
Currently listening :
Sounding the Seventh Trumpet
By Avenged Sevenfold
Release date: By 07 August, 2001

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=16074757&blogID=307086580

No comments: