Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

*Boom Chi Boom Chi Boom Chi Boom Chi...*

I checked out the SCTC Conservatory Level 4 shows tonight along with a couple of friends/colleagues. I ran into the director for some shows I'm doing later on in the year, and he asked if we could use Courageous Rue/Nelson V music in the show! He also happened to mention that he would add a little blurb in the program as to where the music is coming from. I played it off really cool and thanked him for the opportunity and the honor of being a part of the show while my insides were jumping up and down with delight!

Currently listening :
1984
By Van Halen
Release date: By 19 September, 2000

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&blogID=303805093

No comments: