Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

Night Before the Show

I've been rehearsing almost every night for my upcoming show this weekend. Good news is that opening night is sold out! Whoo hoo! I feel I should be sleeping and resting up for my big day. I have musical improv in the early afternoon followed by a tops & bottoms rehearsal (yes, I truly do hope we get to just wear the tops and bottoms of our skivies!) followed by the actual show followed by a celebration party at someones house! Yet, I'm on Myspace writing to everyone willing to read about my exploits :) Oh well. At least I will be having a lot of fun!

For those of you coming out opening night, merci! For those of you still wanting to come and check it out, read the following flyer:

Currently listening :
Year of the Dog...Again
By DMX
Release date: By 01 August, 2006

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=8&blogDay=8&blogYear=2006

No comments: