Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I've Got An Incredibly Large Head

Well, I finally got off my arse and got a bit more serious about my acting/entertainment career by going out and getting headshots. I went with Suzanne Plunkett Photographs as a friend of mine Raj Desai went to her and had pretty good headshots taken. Her consultation was about an hour and fifteen minutes where we sat around her studio, looked at headshots, discussed my plans for those headshots, and what look I was going for. The experience was really relaxed and enjoyable.

Once I took the headshots, we shot a plethora of pictures. Out of the lot I took, only 1 was good enough in my eyes to be presentable. It wasn't the photographer but rather the subject being shot . I've gained weight and according to my scientifically determined weight for my age and height, I'm obese by 40 lbs. the pics were basically a wake-up call to tell me to get back into shape, and shed a few unwanted pounds so I can redo these in a few months. I do plan to go back to Suzanne for the new ones as well.

I sent the headshots off to A&B Photo & Print for touch ups and duplication. In my note to them, I asked for a few things here and there to get the picture looking its best. I am not going to try to misrepresent myself as a completely different guy, but there are a couple of things that could be done to uncover the hidden beauty of my face I look forward to seeing the before and after headshots.

Well, hopefully these headshots will garner the interest I'm looking for with agents. If I can get that set before October, that'd be swell!

Currently listening :
The Aeroplane Flies High
By The Smashing Pumpkins
Release date: 17 January, 1997

No comments: