Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Firsts Come To Those Who Wait...

Sup people!?

I was checking my email, taking care of some bidnez, and then - BAM! - I get an email. I've been called back for the audition from Friday! Very cool! This call back is going to be a bit deeper than the first one, so, I look forward to the experience! More so, I had so much fun with the first one that this one should be a blast!

I'm leaving the house now to go to the studio to grab one more track to get mixed for the Courageous Rue EP. Don't know why but I forgot our "hit"! DUH! Oh well, look on the Courageous Rue website for more updates!

Currently listening :
Freaked Out & Small
By The Presidents of the United States of America
Release date: By 02 November, 2004

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=2&blogDay=15&blogYear=2006

No comments: