Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

Thank You...Come Again....NAHT!

Hello folks:

I've dropped off the blogging circuit due to an impromptu trip to India. Yes, India. Land of the cows, 8-armed dancing elephants, and specializing in creating smog so thick you can't see the buzzing car in front of you . Connectivity to the rest of the world here is limited and I've been either too tired or sick to want to log on in the evening. I haven't seen much between the hotel and the job site but enough has happened for me to post another blog about my experience at some later point.

I hope all of you are enjoying 2007 much more than I am at this point If you miss the blogging, let a brother know by posting up a comment here.

Currently listening :
Bappiwood Remixes
By Bappi Lahiri
Release date: By 13 May, 2003

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=1&blogDay=3&blogYear=2007

No comments: