Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The MoMo Jams the i-PoPo

I spent two hours today installing a module for my MoMo that lets me hookup my iPod directly into the sound system, and allows me to control it from the regular radio controls! Mrs. V. took one for the team this morning, and wasted three hours of her life sitting in a custom audio shop where they took apart my dash and claimed I didn't have the right part to install. Oh, and they were going to charge me $150 cash moe-nee for the labor! Luckily they didn't charge us for the work they did because they didn't want to spend the additonal time looking in the car for the right harness.

I called up the guy who sold me the part and he described to me generically what had to be done. I then decided to take on the task myself and two hours later, I had a working iPod module! Yea me!

Listening to Milli Vanilli in the car has never sounded so good!

Currently listening :
Girl You Know It's True
By Milli Vanilli
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

No comments: