Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Are Jew Habby To Be On Baycayshone?! Part I

While enjoy the thrills of my Sprint mobile card, I've had the chance to see a lot of Illinois, Missouri, and now Kansas. Lots of excitement, let me tell ya!

Illinois was alright but it's horribly flat and boring. I hate driving through Illinois because there is nothing to it.

Corn...farm...grass....cow...fence...she-ot....cop...slow down...corn...meth lab..speed up...bridge...gas station...road kill...

We got the chance to stop off at my buddy J's house (yes, he gets an entire letter of the alphabet to himself cuz he's that cool!) in St. Peters, MO which is just west of St. Louis, MO and St. Louis, IL . He got himself a cozy three bedroom, two baff home near a park. Lola had a wonderful time sniffing and playing in other dogs' leftovers outside in a big yard. *sigh* Wish I could get one for her...guess I'll need to hold up a bank....blood bank...then demand more cash...or the plasma gets it! J gave me a book entitled No One Wants to Know what You Had For Lunch: 100 Ideas For Your Blog. I guess my skills at posting up daily has gotten a few people in the spirit to make help make it a bit spicier Look for some really cool blogs to come your way in the next few weeks.

Missouri is a much prettier state than anticipated. Lots of rolling prairies (they're true! Thank gawd for Texas' public education giving me the DL on the plains!) and reddish in tint which made that enjoyable to drive through. It has lots of hills that are reminiscent of Texas. We drove through Boonville, home of my buddies in Clatter. There they have lovely gas stations. I mean, they REALLY take care of their customers by providing the perfect prophylactic for your animalistic needs. Check out the words of encouragement below:



Now, first off, I'm glad they reminded me that contraception is a novelty concept. With that attitude, I'm sure the birth rate of Latinos will go dramatically down. I'm also happy to know that both my health and number of dependents relies on the expertise of the Koreans! Now that's service!

Kansas has been pretty uneventful. Lots of driving and rain. I enjoy checking out what bridges have cell towers installed on them (almost everyone) and seeing a lot of darkness. The family seems to be in high spirits while we listen to everything from Rage Against the Machine to Keller Williams and The Keels to Dar Williams to Pantera. I'm currently trying to download software to convert movies to iPod format but to no avail Internet connectivity is apparently bridge to bridge at the moment and those are few and far between.

More to come!
Currently listening :
Soundsystem
By 311
Release date: By 12 October, 1999

No comments: