Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thank You!

With the holidays coming up, I'm reflecting on this wild, crazy year and looking back at it as a major success! I'm alive, in good health, have a good family, and a good job. Plus, I've been pursuing, honing, furthering, and enjoying my foray into professional entertainment.

As posted before, I got cast in a musical running next year. Next week I'll be doing some stand-up in Charlotte, NC. There are rumblings that I may be doing Sketchfest in January with Salsation. I plan to audition for the SCTC Level 5 shows when I get back (I did some staged readings for the skits and a few of them I feel I am perfect for) so that should take me through next couple of months if I get cast. My Warped Reality has written a batch of tunes and we're working our craft and having fun. I've laid down vocals for a few new tracks for Courageous Rue (still need to get up on stage to perform them live). Luckily, I have a lot to do between now and February 07!

I don't know how many more ways I can express my gratitude to everyone who has been with me on this journey in making my life happy! THANK YOU! I also give props to myself for sticking with a lot of it and pushing forward regardless of the insecurities or obstacles that get in my way. I know... I'm soooo self-indulgent!

Currently listening :
Live 2002
By Robin Williams
Release date: By 19 November, 2002

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=11&blogDay=21&blogYear=2006

No comments: