Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Nelson V...Please Report To Duty...Sike!

I needed to make up a missed class over Second City and the only time I can do it is at 11 AM on Wednesdays. So, I got up early, did some stuff to clear my schedule for the rest of the day, hit up my boss for an implicit request for permission to skip out on the middle of my day to only make it up form 2:30-:6:30 tonight, showered then headed out. I drove like a demon to get down there in time to find parking, get to the office to let them know I'm making up a class, and then actually attend it. I got to the office by 10:56 AM to find out class had been cancelled due to the teacher doing a book signing tomorrow and him needing to get prepared for it. By 10:59 AM, I was outside walking back to my car.

I've got class tonight so all is not lost. I am going to end up missing part of next week's class for a for a gig (which I will make up another day). I had some good improv fun with Salsation last night to prepare for the gig, so, I feel okay as far as my amount of improvisation I've done for the week. Tomorrow I've got a jam session with Your Warped Reality so that should be fun. Good times

Currently listening :
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Greatest Hits
By Stevie Ray Vaughan
Release date: By 31 October, 1995

No comments: