Pages

Friday, November 3, 2006

Kan Ye Shut the Fawk Up?

I am definitely going to continue avoiding giving Kanye West props. I've been hesitating for quite sometime to say whether or not I'm into him like everyone else. I respect his success and how much people like him but I think he's behaves like a kid throwing a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. He acted a fool in Europe and is continuing his boisterous attitude to the alleged magnificence of his artistry. It's like he feels he convince everyone else he's "the greatest" since he doesn't believe it himself. That's why I got his records for free from other people instead of buying them....ungrateful bastard

Currently listening :
Cry Baby and 11 Other Hits
By Garnet Mimms & The Enchanters
Release date: By 25 November, 1991

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=11&blogDay=3&blogYear=2006

No comments: