Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2006

Get Those Boys Some Women!

Now, I've done my fair share of queues; waiting in long ass lines for tickets to a concert or a chance to meet and greet a favorite band of mine or get a cold Frappachino at Starbucks in the morning. I feel I could always justify those. However, these guys are waiting in line for a chance to grab a PS3. In this point of my life, I would rather wait in line to attend Oprah's show than get a gaming console.

P.S. Thanks to you out there actually reading/skimming these blogs and actually enjoying my musings. All I ask is that if you have thoughts on any of them, please feel free to comment.

Currently listening :
Hustle & Flow
By Original Soundtrack
Release date: By 12 July, 2005

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=11&blogDay=10&blogYear=2006

No comments: