Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2006

I've Earned The Right

..to continue paying Second City for the honor to continue in my Conservatory for Improvisation study from levels 2-5! My audition went well this morning and I got in. I am saddened though that the class has been kinda broken up due to them dropping one of the available days, thus, cutting out some people to actually join me on the journey. However, I have a feeling they will be joining me soon enough.
Once again, thanks to everyone who has been supporting my artistic efforts Most of all, thank you Jill for loving me and supporting the funny in my tummy! I love you.
Currently listening :
Duro En La Pintura
By Chingo Bling
Release date: By 20 January, 2006

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=10&blogDay=8&blogYear=2006

No comments: