Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Birfday Wishlist (Of Sorts)

As I approach my 30th birfday, I've been asked a number of times what I would like to have for my b-day. Here are a few ideas from the expensive to the "ARE YOU FOOKIN' INSANE!" expensive :

  • An inversion table
  • Cakewalk Sonar 6 Producer Full Version
  • Propellerhead Reason 3.0 Full Version
  • The Entire Collection of 'OZ' on DVD
  • Used PS2 video games (kinda in a sports game mood lately)
  • Yamaha O1X digital mixer
  • Die-cast model of the Nissan Murano
  • Cadbuy Roasted Almond Chocolate Bars
  • Survivorman, Season 1 on DVD
  • A MultiTool like a Swiss Army Knife that has the auto-woman feature
  • A Flat-Panel, large screen TV to mount on my wall in my living room
  • Gas-Powered barbeque/grill
  • Gifts certificates to Best Buy, Circuit City, MicroCenter, CompUSA, Guitar Center, Music123, Second City Training Center, Joel Hall Dance Studios, Urban Oasis Spa, PetSmart, Target, Home Depot, iTunes, Dick's Sports, Zanies
  • Cool art for my walls in my home
  • Cash (always works for me. Gots bills to pay!)
  • The original members of the Smashing Pumpkins getting back together and picking up where Machina II left off ,and of course, letting me play on the record.
  • Sweaters
  • Cool, original ties
  • Trumpet accessories (valve oil, slide grease, talent)
  • Microphones (SM57, MD421)
  • Used keyboards with MIDI capability
  • Digital camera accessories
  • Guitar strings (Martin Marquis Mediums for Acoustic, Regular Slinky 9's for electric)
  • Tablature books for Incubus, Smashing Pumpkins, Audioslave, Limp Bizkit, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Spin Doctors, Rage Against the Machine
  • Recording Magazines/books/cd's/DVDs
  • Print Ink for an HP Printer (15 black, 17 color)
  • Jill's massage table back in my house

  • Of course, none of the above is necessary. I've already received a couple of cards from people and that was good enough for me. Funny as how we get older, we want the intangeable items more than anything else like love, acceptance, and inner-peace to prevail over the newest, shiney Ferrari (although...I wouldn't mind having a Ferrari. )
    Currently listening :
    You'd Prefer an Astronaut
    By HUM
    Release date: By 11 April, 1995

    No comments: