Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2006

It's Back!

It's back, y'all! The love for stand-up comedy is back! And the want to do it as well! I got pretty disillusioned with the scene in Chicago and I had been worried I kinda lost it due to the drama assosciated with it, but tonight at a party I went to, it came to me through the mystic and I ratted off all kinds of crazy jokes. It showed me how much in my head I was when I was nervous and how I felt funny afterwards. However, amongst a plethora of friends and no ones I knew, I was killing!

I thank myself for taking the time off from everything new. My creative spark has arisen.

Currently listening :
Why Do They Rock So Hard
By Reel Big Fish
Release date: By 23 October, 2001

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=9&blogDay=15&blogYear=2006

No comments: