Pages

Monday, September 4, 2006

Crickey!

I never thought I would live to see the day that Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter, died doing what he loved. Ironically, he was killed by a stingray and not a crocodile.

The most common phrase that came out of my mouth watching him be Steve was "Damn! That motherfawka is crazy!" As much as I said that, it was partially out of envy because he seemed limitless in his life's pursuits. Perhaps it's something I should model my life after. Good-bye Steve Irwin. We'll see you in the petting zoo in the sky!

Currently watching :
The Crocodile Hunter (Steve's Story/Most Dangerous Adventures/Greatest Crocodile Captures)
Release date: By 20 June, 2000

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=9&blogDay=3&blogYear=2006

No comments: