Pages

Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm Being Challenged...

I got an excellent and fun part in the upcoming production of Peep Hole. The only problem is that the lines I've got are very difficult to memorize cuz they're written ina pseudo-language. So, I have to memorize both the translations and the regular lines which is making for slow memorization. Oh well, I'm up for the challenge cuz I want to get off-book as quickly as possible.

Rehearsal tonight was fun. The cast I am with is large but very good. Once I get the ticket information, I'll blast it all over here for y'all to read.

Alright...time to cuddle up with my girl to a nice, romantic episode of Oz...can't wait for those shower scenes!

Currently listening :
Greatest Hits (CD + DVD Combo)
By Huey Lewis & The News
Release date: By 23 May, 2006

No comments: