Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2006

Stand-Up and Be Heard

I woke up yesterday morning at 4 AM and couldn't get back to bed for some reason. While tossing and turning in bed from 4-5 AM, I imagined an entire standup routine. I couldn't shake the fact I kept thinking about it, so, I wrote all of it down in the early morning. So, now I actually have new material for me to do next week.

I went and saw a showcase a fellow comedian was in, and the love for standup came back. Out of all of the comedians I saw that night, no one "killed" per se. Lots of good material out there. I think that the comedians were a bit too dependent on the crowd response which, once again, was full of other comics, and we're a retarded bunch of folks and can't seem to give the laughs up easily.

I feel I am in good shape for next week. Look for dates on the page for location and time.

Currently listening :
Every Man for Himself
By Hoobastank
Release date: By 16 May, 2006

No comments: