Pages

Friday, June 2, 2006

The Omen

Two more omens were given to me this week by my Tracker to go get a new car. I got a moving violation recently for busting a "Yewie" when I was going to my Second City class. I am awaiting my beautiful ID to return to me assuming they will accept the payment of $145 to take online defensive driving. I wonder why I brought that violation into existence...

Yesterday I took the car to go get the emissions system tested. My car failed! LOL. So, unless I fix my car's issue, I won't pass the test until the "check engine" light turns off regardless of wheter or not the issue is emissions related So, I have 20 days to get a car or my license gets suspended. I know I created this issue for me to kick my butt into high-gear into getting a car.

Damian ain't got jack on my Tracker...

Currently listening :
How Does Your Garden Grow
By Better Than Ezra
Release date: By 25 August, 1998

No comments: