Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It Ain't Cute! It's a Pimp Machine!

Hey all:

The end of the Tracker is era is upon us. I got the Murano over the weekend. Here are some cool attributes of the Murano that I really enjoy:

  1. I can start the car on the first turn of the key.
  2. When the tachometer reaches between 2500 and 3000 rpm's, a smooth shift into the next gear occurs.
  3. I can fit huge apes into the car and every monkey is comfortable.
  4. When I go over a bump or a pothole, it doesn't feel and sound like Godzilla has decided to move to Chicago and start wreaking havoc on my car.
  5. When I raise the rear gate of the car, it actually stays up! Holy Toledo! No more of a need to prop a granola box in the struts to keep it from falling!
  6. People stop laughing and pointing at me when I pull into the valet.
  7. No more siphoning gas from my neighbor's Lexus RX350...wait...scratch that...this thing sucks up gas too! Oh well, at least it doesn't leak it...
  8. I have so much more room I can fit a lot more than 25 Latinos in it for a leisurely drive.
  9. The tint on the back windows make me feel like I'm a VIP when rolling in it to VIPs to sit in the VIP section. It's a VIT to me.
  10. I can tell the temperature in both standard AND metric! I'm all set for the rest of the free world now!
So, head on over to the car auction to get the Tracker if you want it. I'm gonna be famous some day, so, go get a piece of history while you still can. I'm sure they will auction it in exchange for two goats and a rubber chicken.
Currently listening :
Cars
By Fear Factory & Gary Numan
Release date: By 24 August, 1999

No comments: