Pages

Monday, May 1, 2006

The Beginning Is The End Is the Beginning

Yesterday was the last day of The Fanta Menace's run at the Gallery Metzli with Salsation Theatre Company. A big THANK YOU to all the peeps that came to the show and supported me and my cast/crew by laughing, crying, cheering, applauding, and enjoying themselves each night! Y'all made it a lot of fun for us to act out our crazy ideas of Latino stereotypes and preconceptions.

With that off my plate, I can look forward to making changes in my personal life, Second City Conservatory classes, auditioning for more roles, mastering and releasing the Courageous Rue EP, writing and performing my stand-up material, and being happy! I have had a few bites on the line for some more theatre work, so, we'll see if how much of it comes to fruition :)

More to come!

Currently listening :
The End Is The Beginning Is The End: The Remixes
By Smashing Pumpkins
Release date: By 28 November, 1997

No comments: