Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2006

How Do Changes Get Started? They're Started By The Changin' People and...

Well, slap me silly and call me a mongoose! I've blessed myself with some changes in my life I want share with all of you.

First of all, I've finally decided to become a man. Don't try to change my mind. I've made it up and am going through with the operation. It should take another 4-5 years for my hormones to finally get up to the right levels. I've been attracted to women all my life, and well, finally had to come out and let you all know. Thanks for understanding.

Secondly, I get to do more non-hands-on stuff at work. Yes, I do actually work - sometimes. So, now, I get to talk to even more people around the world while trading nuggets of comedy in the process. Hopefully, I get more cash in the process.

One more than secondly, I did my taxes yesterday and got a pretty damn good refund! I've been debating how I want to blow all the cash. So far, my list consists of:

- Wine
- Women
- Wear De La Under
- Wawa Walters
- Wishing Wells
- Wigh-Pods
- Wecording Equipment
- West Wuy

If any one has better ideas of where to place my money for my greedy needs, please let me know.

Lastly, I've got an audition tomorrow that will change my life for the better. My improv skills will reach new heights and will allow me to control minds a lot more easily (mostly my own mind).

Stay tuned and drop me some love when you can.

Peace,
The Magnificent Nelson V.

Currently listening :
Stadium Arcadium
By Red Hot Chili Peppers
Release date: By 09 May, 2006

No comments: