Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Are Jew Habby To Be Back Frome Bacashone?!

I have returned from my whirlwind romance in Cancun. Mr. V now has a Mrs. V. Whoo hoo! Suckas! I gots mines and I plan to continue to dig for my plateenum and dimez until the end of time! A big thanks to all the folks that were able to help us plan, execute, and celebrate a great wedding. Sorry ladies and queens...your time has come and gone and now it's time to move onto someone less qualified for your love

I ended up moving Courageous Studios out of its home and into storage for a while. I will be setting up a very small home studio to continue recording and pumping out the hits. I'm kinda sad to have moved out, but, it's worth it until I get some more substantial work coming my way. Plus, I get a Murano out of the whole deal, so, that's cool. I love the Tracker but we've gots to get a new carro!

On the comedy side, I have a lot of new material to write about (Cancun, restorts, weddings, accidental drownings) and plan to spend at least a half hour a day to write something down. I've got SCC on Sundays and have been approached from two different areas about taking on roles (and they pay).

On the musical side, I'm going to make an effort to get the EP mastered soon. I also need to start up the solo acoustic tour to support the release as well as hopefully find some more like-minded musicians that want to hook up. I've been listening to Ivorywire's latest Notables and Nobody's and drawing inspiration from it to continue writing and recording. Thanks to Chuck and the crew for crafting fun songs to sing to as well as setting some production standards I will be striving for.

That's all for now. My friends...I am habby to be back frawm bacashone!

Currently listening :
The Aeroplane Flies High
By The Smashing Pumpkins
Release date: By 17 January, 1997

No comments: