Pages

Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm a Hippie! I Conserve!

Hi everyone:

I am extremely happy to announce that I have been accepted into the Second City Training Center's Conservatory for Improvisation! I am so stoked because I feel that I am ready for it and look at it helping me in all kinds of wonderful ways!

I am going to treat this post as an acceptance speech so bear with me!

I'd like to thank:
- Me
- Jill
- Mom/Dad/Brother
- All the crazy actors in "Gone Blue"
- All the even crazier actors/directors/staff in Salsation Theatre Company
- All the wonderful staff at the Second City Training Center
- All my friends who supported and continue to support my quest to be successful at comedy.
- Sheryl Rak
- All the esses locked up in County

I would love to party next Saturday night with some folks after my Salsation show to celebrate this event. It's a delayed party because of my adversity to food at this moment, and if things go as I feel they will, I will be able to eat by then! LOL

Thanks again to everyone!

Peace,
Nelson

Currently listening :
Celebration: The Best of Kool & the Gang (1979-87)
By Kool & the Gang
Release date: By 07 June, 1994

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=4&blogDay=13&blogYear=2006

No comments: